November 6, 2020 at the stockholders meeting Kio & Kim International Finance Corporation IFC it was decided to put up for sale 10% of the company's preferred stocks to actively raise funds in connection with scaling in the field of mining industries, such as the construction of additional farms.
Exchange activity is the main field of the company's work in 2020, it occupies 70%, mining - 30%. It is these areas, according to our company, that are priorities in development for the next 5 years. Therefore, we decided to put up for sale 10% of preferred stocks to increase the capitalization of the company and rapid development. According to the results of the analytical calculation of our specialists, by the end of 2022, the main areas - mining and trading - will have equal stocks.
Preferred stocks of Kio & Kim IFC
There is a number of advantages of preferred stocks:
- Holders of preferred stocks receive a fixed income regardless of the company's profit for the reporting period.
- They give the right to a priority return of the invested funds (nominal value of the share) in case of liquidation of the company.
- Have a higher dividend yield.
- Profit can be made not only in the form of dividends, but also by playing on the difference in rates when buy-back stocks of the company.
If you want to invest in long-term investments, then buying preferred stocks is the most appropriate way.
How often can dividends be paid?
Management Board of Kio & Kim IFC may, at its discretion, appoint and pay preliminary (interim) dividends - quarterly or semi-annually. The Board of Directors at the next meeting decided to pay dividends on October 6, 2022.
You can buy preferred stocks as a percentage in your personal account. The price range can be viewed in the "Stocks" section of your personal account.
Most traditional and venture investors do not have the skills and experience of managing equipment or structuring complex asset portfolios based on hashrate, they often invest in mining through specialized tools.
SPV managers buy and operate cars for investors' capital, and in exchange they take a share of the proceeds. The way SPV managers manage cash flow is also extremely important. For financial success, it is crucial to develop a reasonable sales strategy to counteract changes in market conditions.
Kio & Kim IFC provides mining equipment to investors in an open form with the ability to control their assets. Four farms have been built on the basis of our platform, which are fully leased to investors for use. At the moment, construction and development of six more sites with open lease of equipment for investors is underway. The dividends earned on the equipment will be paid according to the regulations, which are based on the calculation of the analytical group and approved by the company's management board.
More information about this branch of the platform can be found in your personal account.
Training from Kio & Kim IFC
"The Practice for Trading" - the training course on trading was developed by 54 specialists of the company. It contains six years of experience of brokers, traders, analysts, researchers and successful investors.
What will you learn and what will you learn:
- Get answers to the most frequently asked questions by beginners related to stock trading or investing.
- Start trading/investing in the stock market.
- You will understand the financial statements of the companies in which you would like to invest.
- Learn how to analyze financial statements using the analysis of coefficients and the total value.
- Study the coefficients of activity, liquidity, solvency and financial.
- Learn Benjamin Graham's value investing strategy.
- Study the Graham number and identify undervalued stocks.
- Learn how to apply technical analysis to stock trading.
- Learn how to profit from trading settings for all time frames and asset classes that can be used to trade stocks.
- Study the candlestick patterns. This applies to all types of financial trading, including stock trading.
- Learn how to trade gaps.
- Learn the concepts of technical analysis, such as support and resistance, trend lines and trend channels.
- Study popular technical indicators.
- Get money management tips.
- 01 Fundamentals of financial literacy.
- 02 Money and inflation.
- 03 Investing versus saving.
- 04 The philosophy of investing.
- 05 The basic rules of investing.
- 06 Why invest.
- 07 Stocks and public companies.
- 08 Market infrastructure.
- 09 How to apply to the stock exchange.
- 10 Broker.
- 11 Market participants.
- 12 What is an individual investment account.
- 13 Types of individual investment accounts.
- 14 How to open an individual investment account and what you need to do for this.
- 15 What mutual funds are and what they are.
- 16 How to start working with mutual funds.
- 17 What is fundamental analysis.
- 18 Types of companies.
- 19 Key indicators for determining the attractiveness of the company
- 20 Dividends.
- 21 What is technical analysis.
- 22 Trends and examples.
- 23 Trend phases.
- 24 What are bonds.
- 25 Types and types of bonds.
- 26 The bond market.
- 27 The main parameters of the bonds.
- 28 The offer of bonds.
- 29 Risks associated with bonds.
- 30 Taxes.
- 31 Types of assets and their properties.
- 32 How to protect your assets. Types of diversification.
- 33 Investment strategies.
- 34 Why it is important to keep records.
- 35 Regulation of the stock market and ETFs in the USA and Japan.
- 36 The EDGAR system.
- 37 The main American and Japanese exchanges 1.
- 38 The main exchanges of Japan and the USA 2.
- 39 Derivatives exchanges in Japan and the USA.
- 40 The largest brokers in Japan and the USA.
- 41 Trading modes on the stock market of Japan and the USA.
- 42 How the stock market of Japan and the USA works.
- 43 The main market indices of Japan and the USA.
- 44 The main sectors of the economy of the market of Japan and the USA.
Kio & Kim IFC — 8 weeks.
Kio & Kim IFC — 500 US dollars. New goals require new knowledge.